Customer Service Policy
- Payment is required before your order can be delivered to you.
- O'Brien Catering Group Pty Ltd accepts the following credit cards for payment: Visa and Mastercard. We do not accept Diners or AMEX.
- O'Brien Catering Group Pty Ltd processes orders directly at Medibank Icehouse. The majority of items will be sent via courier or Australia post. Should you require an item urgently please contact us and we will send the item express via Australia Post, UPS, Fedex or Courier. Please note additional charges may apply. We reserve our right to change the shipping carrier.
- For Australian orders, delivery usually takes 3-4 business days.
- If for any reason we cannot fill in your order, an O'Brien Catering Group Pty Ltd representative will advise you within two (2) business days of when your order will be processed and delivered.
Restrictions imposed by the destination country
- Every country has a specific list of articles which are prohibited or restricted. For details on each country, refer to the Australia Post International Post Guide.
- If your product is defective on arrival or incorrectly shipped, please notify O'Brien Catering Group Pty Ltd within 14 days of receiving the product. Return the defective or wrongly shipped product to us within 14 days of notification.
- You will need to provide the following information, most of which will be on your invoice before we can offer a refund or replacement:
- Name and contact details of original purchaser
- Invoice number
- Product code of product to be returned
- Date on invoice
- Date of receiving the product
- Reason for return
- If you return a product because it was defective on arrival but we find that the product is in full working condition or any defects or damage were caused after you took receipt of the product, it will be returned to you. You will be invoiced a processing fee and any freight costs associated with the return. These invoiced amounts will be payable within 14 days of receipt of invoice.
- If the product is defective or incorrectly shipped (different to the one you ordered), upon receipt of the returned product, we will offer you to select either a replacement product or a refund by applying a credit against the credit card used for the original purchase issued for the original purchase price of the product and associated freight cost.
- A copy of the purchase invoice must be included with the returned product
- You are responsible for all costs associated with return of the product to us and we will not pay or reimburse any associated costs. We recommend that products returned by post be sent by registered or certified mail. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit. If a product is not returned to us in the original unopened packaging, it may be returned to you at your cost.
Security Capabilities and Policy for Transmission of Payment Card Details
O'Brien Catering Group Pty Ltd. uses GeoTrust, a wholly owned subsidiary of VeriSign to purchase and manage our security certificates. We are an authorised VeriSign reseller.
O'Brien Catering Group Pty Ltd. holds a QuickSSL Premium certificate, with 128 bit encryption. Secure online transactions with a GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium SSL Certificate, enabling up to 256-bit encryption on web browsers and mobile phones. GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium SSL ensures that information is secure during transmission from the desktop or on the go. The Quick SSL Premium Certificate has a US $100,000 warranty, Dynamic GeoTrust True Site Seal with date and time stamp, ubiquitous compatibility with 99+% of all browsers, free technical support by web, phone and email third party certification authority (CA) through Equifax.
For credit card transactions, your information is secured by using 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information you input.